Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > colouring pages    

colouring pages

Delphine 05
Belgium

colouring pages

Hi everybody !

Sorry for being unaware but .... I have a little question..

Are the colouring pages (without any English word added) considered as real ESL sources? They are often scanned or taken from the Internet... it�s soooo obvious!!

If the answer is "yes", I�m ready !!!! to upload "many" in order to get some more "easy" points!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day

Delphine

15 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Flash cards often have only one word on the, but on the other hand, they are mostly in color.

I make black and white coloring, reading/comprehension Worksheets - but this is where the word WORKSHEET comes into the picture.

I either write small stories with things for the pupils to do. (these are for the very young learners)
Such as:
This is Teddy the bear. He is yellow.  His shirt is red and his pants are blue. Please color.
If you just upload a bunch of coloring pages, you haven�t contributed a thing to this printable and you can�t call it your own.

Hope this helps.
L
ps - you can check out some of my ws and see what I mean.

15 Jan 2009     

Delphine 05
Belgium

Hi Libertbelle

Thanks for your answer... but I was talking about some contributions that I can see here. (By the way, your WS are really perfect...)

Some WS (you can see them in today�s contributions) are obviously taken from the internet or are just scanned !! And on these sheets there are no instructions like you say. Just a colouring page and nothing else. That�s why I wrote my complaining comment....

I was just complaining because some people have made beautiful encouragement comments on these "stolen" WS.

That�s why I said.. if the answer is yes.. I�m going to upload some colouring pages... I was just kidding of course

Delphine

15 Jan 2009