Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > insertion problems    

insertion problems

Marie Pierre
France

insertion problems

Hello, I would like to insert in my exercice some multiple choice keys, and I get a message that reads : I can�t insert the object in that location. Why is that ? Please, HELP ! Thanks, MP

16 Jan 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi,
Marie Pierre
France

Use only "Microsoft InternetExplorer" to design your exercises.
It does not work well with "Firefox" or "Opera".

Hopel it could help!

16 Jan 2009     

Marie Pierre
France

Oh, thank you so much. I�ll try.
Could you tell me, please, what is the name of the toolbar which is used to create online exercises ? Can we use that toolbar outside the eslprintables website, please ?
Because I would like to prepare exercises for my students, but will they be able to log on the eslprintables website and have access to the exercises. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and many thanks again. All the best, MP

17 Jan 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi,
Marie Pierre
France

To make ONLINE exercises just click on the as shown here under:

The follow the tutorials to design your exercise.

No, you can�t use the toolbar elsewhere.

Yes, your students can access your (or any) online exercise at any time proveded that they have an internet connect to enter "englishexercises.org".
We don�t have to get an account to do the exercises but only ESLprintables members can design, edit, modify or delete them.

Hope this could help!

Ready to help at anytime.

Cheers

17 Jan 2009     

Marie Pierre
France

Thank you so much again. You�ve been very helpful. All the best, MP

18 Jan 2009     

Marie Pierre
France

Hi again
Sorry about that, but I�ve got another problem today : I can�t insert a chart : it does not appear on the preview screen. Very strange !
Moreover, I was wondering if there was a possibility to add MP3 documents. It is a shame if we can�t because teachers often use recordings. Thanks a lot for your help, MP

19 Jan 2009