Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Report an error    

Report an error

LadyJaneC
United States

Report an error

I would like to know what happened to my points.  I had 295 points on Thursday, but now I have only 25. I am so disappointed! I will appreciate if any of you out there could help by providing me with this information.

Thank you

Janechristie 

17 Jan 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3729

Victors thread explaining why some members will have a difference in their points.

17 Jan 2009     

LadyJaneC
United States

Thank you for your response.

Victor wrote �Yesterday some of you told me that there were users with points who had no contributions at all"

So far, I have made 3 contributions (I am new to this site). Two of my contributions were online exercises that would give me points according to other user�s ratings. How do I find out if the error was applied inadequately to my account?

"The exercises created with this tool will be available for free in the site: www.englishexercises.org. You need no points to use them.
If you make an online exercise, you�ll get points according to other users� ratings:
- Average rating 5: you get 10 points
- Average rating 6: you get 20 points
- Average rating 7: you get 30 points
- Average rating 8: you get 40 points
- Average rating 9: you get 50 points
- Average rating 10: you get 60 points
- Average rating under 5: the contribution is not approved"

18 Jan 2009     

tiares
France

I would like to know what happened to my points.
I was going to delete a worksheet when I got your message"if you delete this worksheet , you will not get 5 points tomorrow, are you sure you still  want to delete it? "
I clicked on NO! but it was deleted all the same and the points were lost! Confused How come?
I uploaded the worksheet again but of course it said 0 downloading!......

19 Jan 2009     

cayasia
Netherlands

I made a few more worksheets, but the forma doesn�t come through right!!! It�s really frustrating. It seems after upload, the page linings on the side (or whatever they�re called) weren�t saved, causing the printable to mess everything up.... What�s up with that??

19 Jan 2009