Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Using members clipart    

Using members clipart

lewisronaldc
United States

Using members clipart

Hello fellow world wide teachers.   I have only been a member a short time and am having problems finding acceptable clipart and pics to use for eslprintables requirements.
I have read the rules but find nothing that says I can or cannot use clipart from a fellow member �s upload that I have downloaded. So can anyone tell me.  I do not want to infringe on anyones work.  Also watermarks are no always that easy to see.
Thanks for your help.

Ron

23 Sep 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Ron!

I believe you cannot use other members pictures, unless you are given permission to do it....

Watermark pictures are of course out of the question, but there some sites you can use on your ws or ppt:

take a look here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=free+clipart&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

hope this helps!

23 Sep 2012     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

If a member gives another member permission to use clipart from his / her worksheet, they must consider the terms of use.

Many terms only give the purchaser the right to use the images. This makes sense beacuse how will they make money if this wasn �t the case.

What Lewisronaldc needs to do is use images that are �free �  or purchase a subscription that allows him to use the images in the public domain or for educational purposes. We must keep in mind however, that ICLIPART does not allow us to use their images in this forum despite the fact that we have purchased a subscription.

23 Sep 2012