Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Creative Commons licence    

Creative Commons licence

liverpuliana
Spain

Creative Commons licence

Hello there

I haven �t been here for a long time as I �ve been very busy creating my own material online (webquests, webpage, exe learning,...). I �ve noticed all my contributions are licensed under a Copyright. My question is, could they be licensed under a Creative Commons (attribution, non commercial, share alike)? I don �t mind if my work is used and shared by others as long as they mention author, don �t use it for commercial purposes and share it in the same way. 
Just wondering like...

Inma (liverpuliana)

24 Sep 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Inma!

I believe this can clarify your doubts:

Copyrights:

• The documents included in this website are property of their authors. When you send us a printable you agree that other people can download and use it.

• The documents included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means whatsoever. That includes publishing them on your website for your students � use.

24 Sep 2012