Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TO MAKE A GOOD READING COMPREHENSION    

TO MAKE A GOOD READING COMPREHENSION

maggiejeria
Chile

TO MAKE A GOOD READING COMPREHENSION

My dear colleagues: How can you prepare elementary students to make a good reading comprehension about a book. Could you, please, help me with suggestions?

25 Sep 2012      

Tutinea
Chile

what do you mean with "make" ???

25 Sep 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Try this interactive site. It �s focused on reading comprehension. It includes 140 texts, each with a set of challenging questions. Listen to the texts and questions, or read them at your own pace. You can try as many times as you need to get the questions right.
Greetings from Greece,

26 Sep 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Hi again dear Maggie!Hug
I devised some thematic minibooks starting with a comprehension text and followed by activities. They also deal with particular grammar points and practise at the same time. You don �t specify the level so I am giving you my link for mainly elementatry level. Good luck dear friendSmile
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/search.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=reading%20comprehension&userid=114424&user=Mariethe%20House

26 Sep 2012     

mirkariver
Belarus

PAPADELI SOPHIA, thanks. A brilliant sourse of studying, as usual :) Thank you for the links that you share all the time. 

26 Sep 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you Papadeli for another wonderful resource!

26 Sep 2012     

maggiejeria
Chile

No, the idea is how to teach my beginners students to read a book.  They are beginners. They never have read a book before.

27 Sep 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Then try this one. It �s downloadable and printable!

Greetings from Greece,

27 Sep 2012     

maggiejeria
Chile

Thanks a lot.

27 Sep 2012