Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Your honest opinion is sought    

Your honest opinion is sought

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Your honest opinion is sought

Dear friends,
I have created a video in which I try to combine extensive reading and vocabulary glossary at the same time. You can see it over here: http://www.aj3000.com/agatha%20christie.html

As it took about 4 hours to create this short video I would like to know what you think of it. 

Do you think it will help the learners learn new words? Will it be interesting for young adults and adults? Would you personally like to see another chapter? Shall the unknown words be ignored?? 

Please give me your opinions and don �t be afraid to be critical. Better to find out now than after several months of hard work.Wink

Thank you
Zdenda

2 Oct 2012      

bird2
Turkey

I �m a student. In Turkey. I need points. So can you help me and dowland this http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=63645#thetop thanks :)

2 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Bird2 - it �s not allowed to ask people to download your resources - imagine if we all did it?

2 Oct 2012     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Please, could you give your opinions to the topic?

2 Oct 2012     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Please, could you give your opinions to the topic?

2 Oct 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

My opinion is that your idea is wonderful but, I always wonder, how much dictionary work is needed? Only each individual learner can know that. If you need to look up every other word, you �re lost. If you know every word, you �re not learning a thing.

I love the idea and the format, Zdenda. It is incredibly useful.

2 Oct 2012