Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet error?     

Worksheet error?

lmsih
Canada

Worksheet error?

I am new here and just submitted my first worksheets. I was just looking at the preview of my flashcards and they do not all seem to be showing up. Is there a page limit as well as a file size limit? They are all under 300 kb.  I�m not sure what�s going on. 

18 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I see words on these sheets.
Try looking here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=183487#thetop

L

18 Jan 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

I am relatively new too

I dont think there is a page limit, but I do know you have to click on each page individually to view it.

Page one will show up on the preview screen, but you have to click on the �page 2� link to view page 2, and so on

18 Jan 2009     

lmsih
Canada

Not all of the pages were showing up in the preview and page 10 seemed to be showing a broken file but I just downloaded one to see and it looks okay. I didn�t realize I could download my own sheets. Thanks!

18 Jan 2009     

libbs
United Kingdom

Hiya,
I�m also new -
Have uploaded a few sheets with images on and they�ve come up fine.  But some other ones I�ve uploaded show the text but no images - I don�t want to put up a useless worksheet.  Any ideas?

Also, I�m not so computer literate, how do I shrink image sizes to make the file size smaller?  Thansk a lot

18 Jan 2009     

lmsih
Canada

Some time ago I had a software to compress (make the file size smaller, but not the image size) images but unfortunately, I can�t remember what it was called. Another way to make the images themselves smaller is to edit them. Do you have a program like Paint Shop Pro? If not, Irfanview will let you change the size. I think it will also let you compress the images.
http://www.irfanview.com/

18 Jan 2009