Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > penfriends    

penfriends

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

penfriends

Hi,

I teach 12 to 13 year olds and a group of 17 15 year olds in a Primary School in Slovenia. my student would really like to have penpals. I know there are a lot of such posts but we would be hppy to start with new countries and schools.

If you are interested please contact me by pm, we can do it by snailmail or scan and send the letters via e-mail. We can even have e-penpals if you like, although that is a bit more difficult to monitor.

Hugs and best wishes from Slovenia.

Petra

16 Oct 2012      

naie
Mexico

Hi! I live in mexico and I have a group from 15 to 22!!! They have basic level of English. I consider that it would be a good idea!!

16 Oct 2012     

Danitel
Brazil

Hello, I �m from Brazil, I have a group with these ages, if you like  and interest. 
Please contact me in my e-mail. You can find me - danitel.
Bye.

16 Oct 2012     

Danitel
Brazil

Hello, I �m from Brazil, I have a group with these ages, if you like  and interest. 
Please contact me in my e-mail. You can find me - danitel.
Bye.

16 Oct 2012     

Myosotis13
Belgium

Hello, 

I �m from Belgium and I �m interested too. 

Have a nice evening.

Domi.

16 Oct 2012     

racim
Algeria

Hi Petra,
As a teacher of English , my students who are 12/15 would like to have penfriends from your country .It would be zery interesting if we make them in contact .
I �m from Algeria .
Racim

16 Oct 2012     

akaya
Morocco

hello I have a group of the likes of your students  they would be glad to get in touch with your students. I am from Morocco. [email protected]
best regards.

16 Oct 2012     

lilianrichard
Argentina

hi, I teach at primary school too I have three groups of students of 12 and 13 years old , in each group there are 26 students, so in total they are 78 students , hope we can arrange to do this project go ahead, see u tel me if u are interested we are from argentina , we live in a little province in the north of argentina called JUJUY , PALPALA CITY 
mARTA 

16 Oct 2012     

dinglesazara
Spain

I would be interested too, but you �ve got a lot of proposals! Ooops!
Nice day!

Gloria

17 Oct 2012