Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > help :system error     

help :system error

imen ben ach
Tunisia

help :system error

i �ve been trying to upload a worksheet about Halloween since yesterday but i always receive this message .
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution HALLOWEEN : RIDDLES & WORD SEARCH (+KEY) (ID:665756) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster.

I �ve tried editing my contribution multiple times but always receive the same message.
what can i do to solve this problem. i �m a new member and i want to reach 30 pts at least and i thought this worksheet will get me there.

18 Oct 2012      

Kr�mel
Germany

I got the same message some time ago when I wanted to upload my worksheets. You have to try again.

18 Oct 2012     

asungilsanz
Spain

The same happened to me for quite a long time. I wasn �t able to upload for months!!!  Victor recommended to make the worksheet again from scratch. That �s what I did and it worked!!

18 Oct 2012     

Imenmajed
Tunisia

It happened to me as well and I still can �t upload my worksheet!

18 Oct 2012     

elderberrywine
Germany

I can �t upload any either, I keep getting the 404 error ... 

19 Oct 2012     

melus1702
Argentina

I�ve been trying to upload a worksheet about Jobs since yesterday and I received a message

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

please...help me!!!!

29 Oct 2012     

rafaella65
Italy

It usually happens to me when I try to upload WS containing a lot of or big images (usually taken from the web).....

29 Oct 2012