Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Offensive but honest!!    

Offensive but honest!!

@mydesk
Albania

Offensive but honest!!

To the many of you who are offended by my remarks... I say good! But I am honest. 

How many times have people complained about their inability to upload or download - millions of times!!! Those occurrences will always be with us- to whine!!!! But what can we expect from a member who has whine ( vine) in her name. 

Then there is the teacher who is dumber that her pupils!!! You all were thinking it! Strangely no one responded to her plea UNTIL I said something!!! Amazing! Now she just might get her key.... So sweetie thank me!!!

Any dear Cunliffee- your words 

Btw, who is the mythical cauffeepot? He/she was before my time, but apparently was witty, fun, edgy... I �m intrigued by this ex-member.

Imagine that!!! You might have fooled the others with look at the similarity in your name. If I were to bet you are one and the same.... Intrigued???? I bet you are.

And finally Stuart- your link was virtually ignored before I drew attention to it. I thought about you checking every five minutes for the many tanks! Thank me baby! Or your post would have left the forum without a single notice. Yeah I might be offensive but I am at least i am HONEST!!!

20 Oct 2012      

EstherLee76
Peru

Please review the rules of this website

Don �t use the forum for personal attacks. Those kind of posts will be removed by the administrator.

Never insult other users or try to hurt them.

20 Oct 2012     

Richard K
Latvia

Are you entirely honest?
I bet this is your empty fake account just for posting :)
The site is not much use for the teachers with zero contributions:)
They have nothing to gain here, I agree:)

20 Oct 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Saturday Night Live, I suppose.

The meaning of this post I don �t understand. Saying "no" for no reason? Offending people because we have nothing better  to do? 

Need to be the star for a minute?

Let �s define "honesty".

20 Oct 2012     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Better to do well than to say well!

20 Oct 2012     

orly100
Israel

It �s nice to be important, but it �s more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown

20 Oct 2012     

MChappell
France

Why not try to download a file of yours? Wouldn �t it be more constructive than being a viper �s tongue? 

20 Oct 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Honesty... well I wouldn �t call what you write being honest... In France we have a saying "turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before speaking" maybe you should remember that...
This website is great because it is a sharing website: we share our worksheets, we share our ideas, our opinions... but is insulting and attacking people a good thing to share? when a kid gives you his homework, do you say "you �re so stupid, it was full of mistakes" or do you say "good but be careful with your spelling..."?
Sometimes i �ve been harsh, telling people they shouldn �t advertise their work on the forum, or complaining about a worksheet full of mistakes, but when I am I try also to be positive: to explain why it �s not appropriate to advertise one �s worksheets - something that Stuart didn �t do by the way... - or pointing out mistakes in a worksheet so that the teacher knows what was wrong (I received a few PMs pointing out mistakes or typos in my worksheets and I �ve always been grateful for the help, we �re only humans and we CAN �T know everything!). And when members "complain" that the system is not working they �re not saying this website is crap, they �re usually want to know if the problem only occurred on their computer - and usually Victor is grateful when we spot a problem, because he can �t be everywhere...
But I guess you �re too narrow-minded to see that... oups sorry for being honest...

20 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh my god, I �m outed! 
Cauffeepot/cunliffee. Yes, one and the same!!!Wink

Many tanks, LOL @mydesk, I was wondering how to let people know! 

Dear genuine members, let �s enjoy the contributions from this crackpot @mydesk, she�s got some style, as long as she knows when to stop. God knows, I could do with a bit of light relief right now.

Lynne 

edit: Still not a single ws or ppt from you though, sweetie? Come on, let�s see what you can offer us.

20 Oct 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �m more offended by the fact that you might be an educator than your remarks! 

Seriously, if the only way you can contribute to this website is by insulting people, you can go. We don �t need you.

20 Oct 2012     

SaraMariam
United States

The best way to deal with such internet trolls is to just ignore them. Attention is all they ask for, don �t give it.

20 Oct 2012     

1    2    Next >