Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > most of my printables have been reported    

most of my printables have been reported

fatma tababi
Tunisia

most of my printables have been reported

most of my printables have been reported the last few days even though I �m respecting all the rules of this website.. some of them were published a year ago !!! why are they being reported now????? :/

5 Nov 2012      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Dear Fatma, I�m afraid this is because your ws contained some watermarked pictures.

5 Nov 2012     

sirinaa
Tunisia

THE SAME HERE FATMA. AN I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF THE POINTS!!!!!

5 Nov 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Fatma

Well I don�t think it�s "most" of your printables as I can only see a handful on the reporting pages and you have 3+ pages of contributions.

However, some of your worksheets do in fact break these two rules:

• You can �t publish any document including pictures or contents taken from iclipart.com, since it �s against their terms of use.

• Worksheets containing watermarked cliparts are not allowed

All you need to do now is remove the watermarked/copyrighted images and then reupload your worksheets again.  Perhaps you might like to check your other worksheets also to see if they contain any watermarked or copyrighted images.
  • Cheers

Jayho

5 Nov 2012