Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > reply about the stolen sheet    

reply about the stolen sheet

fatma tababi
Tunisia

reply about the stolen sheet

Dear colleague Messdjef ,
1st I would like to apologize to all my colleagues here for strarting a new topic as I know It would be unfair  to crowd the front page with it.. but I really have a technical problem with posting answers ..
As for posting some else �s work, it is evidently agaist the rules of the website and also against the moral codes: posting some1 �s work without hi/her knowing is unacceptable even if it is not a pre-intended robbery!! because you never know if the owner may use it here too.. I felt so sad as I was reporting it and saying so , but I still believe it �s a shame... whether it is posted by mistake or not it �s a matter of reasonable doubt.. anyway, we �re human.. we all make mistakes.. waiting for his explanation.. :)

10 Nov 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If a person does it by mistake, they usually notice it pretty soon and come here to the forum and publicly apologize. But more often people do that, hoping no one will notice, and they will get their points. It �s a shame that people either don �t read the rules of the site properly or just ignore them. Moreover, the same material reposted multiple times is a waste of cyberspace, which makes it disrespectful not only to the author of the ws but to the webmaster as well.
Sophia

10 Nov 2012     

DTCF
Turkey

I totally agree with SOPHIA !

11 Nov 2012