Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > What about VIDEO LETTERS?    

What about VIDEO LETTERS?

mariyat
Russian Federation

What about VIDEO LETTERS?

Hello dear collegues!
I want to start a project of exchanging video letters. It could be interesting for those who has already learnt the main rules and words, but still can �t bring themselves to speak. 

The process is quite simple: each student prepares a short report (a short letter) and learns in, then we make a video of him/her telling it like a monologue. Then I collect all the videos and send to you. You give one video to each student to make his/her own answer to it.

I think this way we can help children to begin speaking without fear, because they will know that it is always possible to remake everything and no one notice their mistakes. 

Contact me if you are interested!

17 Nov 2012      

muhittin
Turkey

hi mariyat first of all I want to ask you about where are you from or where your school is. If

am not wrong, you �re writing from France. I was going to make my students short videos in

which they would introduce themselves. When I read your project, I thought that It would

be something interesting for my students to do something like that especially if it is done

with students from different parts of the world. It would be kind of you to explain the

details a  little more clearly please.

17 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

you could create a wiki... I think they are safe.
Has anyone had experience with uploading students � videos to wikis? Is it safe regarding the public access? Can you comment please?
Sophia

17 Nov 2012