Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is there an alternative to collecting points?    

Is there an alternative to collecting points?

imbs04
Germany

Is there an alternative to collecting points?

Hi... I �m new so please excuse me if this question has been asked before.

I can certainly understand the exchange of resources system but right now I don �t have anything I consider suitable for sharing here.  However, I have noticed one or two worksheets that I am interested in using but of course, no points means no download.

Is there an alternative option for downloading that I am not aware of?

Tia for your response :-)

21 Nov 2012      

silvia.patti
Italy

Unfortunately there isn �t! Why don �t you try to adapt your material so that it could be suitable for this site? You can use any templates you wish, their download is free.

Welcome
Silvia

21 Nov 2012     

Shalottslady
Belgium

Hi,
I �m also new since yesterday and was coping with the same problem. However, I found a listening comprehension that I used as exam and entirely made up myself. Well, not the song, that is... ;) They Call me the Wild Rose is a beautiful song and hence I thought, well, hopefully more teachers share my point of view and will download my questions for it (multiple choice and open). And guess what... so far already 6 downloads in one day!
So you see, things can go real quick... The only problem now is that I have to wait one more day before the points are in my account. So I �m also stuck with 0, but that will soon change and then I can start getting ideas etc from colleagues...
Looking forward
And I �m sure you �ll find something that is useful... Check your exams for students, perhaps you �ll find exercises there that you �ve come up with yourself and that you can put in a word document and then upload here...
Good luck!
Karina

21 Nov 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Alternatively, go to iSLCollective.

22 Nov 2012