Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Copywriter    

Copywriter

alerac
Argentina

Copywriter

The user called Patinha.dl from Brazil, who has got only 165 points, has published an activity which took me more than an hour to create. Mine was erased last year and hers is there. She has even copied the same comprehension questions. I am irritated and I hope this can be solved cause it is not fair. The activity was about Shrek.

25 Nov 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

As a moderator you should know what to do...
That �s why we have "report" button. No need to complain on the forum, just report it.Stern Smile

25 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I beg to differ, Michaela, there obviously IS a bit of a problem here, as when you report, you have to provide a link to the original from which the copy was made and, as Alejandra stated, the original had been removed, so there �s no way for her to report and provide the link to the original that used to be there but is no longer there. My advice, contact Victor, Alejandra. 
Sophia

25 Nov 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Sophia,

there were wss removed because some of the moderators always remembered such wss being removed. It wouldn �t be the first report without a proper link. Some ws are so known we don �t even need the link, but you certainly know that.

Take care everybody.

BTW: What was the reason for removal of the original wss?

25 Nov 2012     

marmachado
Portugal

I don �t understand Alerac!
You said the same on my worksheet, that I copied your exercise. Did you look careful ? Did you read it?
I don �t think so...It �s mine and I worked too much
Sorry

25 Nov 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Very interesting Alerec

You say your activity was removed last year yet the Skrek activity on the page of the member you are accusing has been on this site for two and a half years.  Furthermore, you have left a negative message on a Shrek contribution by marmachado and her contribution has been here for over four years.  Are you sure they copied it from you?  If so, then it is best you follow this up with Victor - he is the only one who can help you however I don�t like your chances given the above. 

Cheers

Jayho

26 Nov 2012