Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Bullying is wrong    

Bullying is wrong

mfraczek
France

Bullying is wrong

I �m facing 2 problems: 
1- one of my worksheets about Bullying has been adapted and abridged. So I wanted to know if that was allowed. I wrote the text and no permission was asked to use some of it. I don �t really mind, but I don �t think it �s fair.
2- I posted a worksheet with Jingle Bells (Christmas Carol) and I got a message saying that I didn �t respect ESL rules. However 11 people have already uploaded it. It �s true it �s only the lyrics with some pictures. 

Can anyone help? Thanks 

7 Dec 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

No one should adapt and use your text without your permission, after all, it even qualifies as an esl resource and it �s forbidden to take materials from other esl resources. Report it and state your ws with the text as the original source.

As to the song lyrics, you have to provide activities to go with it. The ws which have only lyrics are from 2008, back then the rules were slightly different. After the rules had been changed, it was decided not to remove printables from back then and the rules apply now to the wss published after the rules �d been adopted.
Other ws with this song have either a colouring activity or a while/post listening activities. Supply the lyrics with some original activities and upload it to the site. I�m sure, people will be more than happy to download it, and you �ll get your points back in no time.
Sophia

7 Dec 2012     

mfraczek
France

Thank you very much for your quick answer. It does help me understand why my ws was removed.  Have a nice weekend.
Murielle

7 Dec 2012