Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PROBLEMS WITH DOWNLOAD    

PROBLEMS WITH DOWNLOAD

Constanty
Brazil

PROBLEMS WITH DOWNLOAD

I sent an activity and I already have 2 points. When I tried to download an activity I couldn�t, I mean, I didn�t receive anything and tried again. To sum up: I lost my miserable 2 points and I have 0 activity. Is there any problem with Mozzila firefox concerning downloading?

29 Sep 2008      

dareka1
Japan

If you�ve read about points on the forum, you�ll notice that it TAKES 3 DAYS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR POINTS. Please read up about it on other threads.

29 Sep 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Dear Veronica,

the 2 points you have can�t bring you any downloads. Sorry! You must have at least 30 points to be able to download 30 of the printables uploaded every day. (this is what a premium member means) The "good" news is that you haven�t lost any point. That would have been impossible.
So keep uploading your printables and I AM SURE that they will be downloaded.
Thumbs Up

29 Sep 2008     

victor
Spain

Hello Constanty,

I�ve never heard of downloading errors in Firefox. Anyway, if the problem continues, send me an email and I�ll investigate.

29 Sep 2008