Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Size of worksheets!    

Size of worksheets!

Kita19
Portugal

Size of worksheets!

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to ask a simple question (but very complicated for me to understand!). I have some worksheets with 298kb or 299kb of size (it�s under the limit!) but when I try to upload them here in ESLprintables, a message appears saying that the file has more than 300kb! Why?? Has anyone had the same problem? Can anyone tell me why this happens?

I�m really puzzled... Confused 

Thanks a lot!

20 Jan 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hi Kita,
The actual size of any document is slightly bigger than what is mentioned. Just open one of these documents, then go to file and scroll down to properties and click on that. This brings up details about the particular file. You�ll see the details of the file.

20 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

I always have the same problem...

It only let me upload 289 (no more than that)...

Its very hard for me because I use lots of images...So imagine...I do magic with my 289kbs...

Greetings

20 Jan 2009     

kurt178
Korea, South

probably because the site only allows for 300,000 bytes...1 kilobyte is actualy 1,024bytes, not 1,000 bytes...so 300kbs (which is 307,200,000 bytes)is higher than the 300,000,000 bytes the site alows...stupid or stupid?

21 Jan 2009