Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Project work about traveling    

Project work about traveling

Hajerka
Tunisia

Project work about traveling

I remember watching in a TV program a teacher who gave her students a project work about traveling. Pupils had to choose a country and present it ( culture, civilization music, food... ) The pupils liked it very much and they were very creative, they brought large flags of those countries, sang the specific music, wore the respective colthes...
Do you have any idea about such project or maybe more interesting ideas?
Thank you so much in advance.

6 Jan 2013      

ellakass
Israel

Maybe this can help you.My pupils had to prepare "Travel Guide" about one of the countries using the net information about prices, sightseeing, attractions for kids, food, weather. They draw pictures or used pictures from Internet.Some of them prepared PPT as a travel guide. BTW many of ESL members helped me a lot while preparing this project. And I want to thank them again.Good luck to you.

6 Jan 2013     

Hajerka
Tunisia

interesting ideas indeed, thank you very much

6 Jan 2013