Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Mind your language ... or How to teach English to foreign pupils    

Mind your language ... or How to teach English to foreign pupils

sarguero
Spain

Mind your language ... or How to teach English to foreign pupils

"Mind your language" is a funny tv comedy where pupils from around the world try to learn English. Really good.

Here is a Youtube Channel where you can watch some episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC1B134B506C4209

Have a good time!!!

9 Jan 2013      

pilarmham
Spain

Hilarious! I hadn �t laughed so much for weeks!

Thank you!   LOL

9 Jan 2013     

liza_xxx93
Russian Federation

Does anybody knows where to watch season 4?

9 Jan 2013     

joy2bill
Australia

I think you �ll find they only made three series. I have used it but I find it a little old-fashioned. I have some worksheets which I will update and contribute here some day if wanted. I first saw it when it was on TV back in the 1970 �s. Wouldn �t it be awesome if someone made an up-to-date version?

10 Jan 2013     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I look forward to those ws, Joy! When you say "old-fashioned", does that mean they are not suitable or ideal for using with sts ? I �d like to have your opinion as you are familiar with it.
Thanks a lot!

10 Jan 2013     

kaz76
United Kingdom

They made a 4th series in 1986 - you should be able to find them on youtube or if you google it, you will find a list of sites that have these episodes. 

10 Jan 2013     

niacouto
Portugal

All the seasons can be found on youtube.LOL

10 Jan 2013     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you Kaz and Nia !

15 Jan 2013