Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Size of powerpoints    

Size of powerpoints

Damielle
Argentina

Size of powerpoints

Can anybody help me with my question? I�ve never uploaded a powerpoint here and I�ve been trying to do it today. It 2.335KB and after compression, it is 1285 KB. It�s made up of 15 slides, so, if my Mathematics are not wrong, I suppossed that including 7 and 8 slides in each one I would have reached the size of abou 650KB. Nevertheless, I got a file of 1128KB and another of 937KB. Confused

I also tried including three slides and I got 821KB!!!!  I have just tried compressing the files. What should I do in order to adjust to the maximun size allowed, that is 500 KB?

21 Jan 2009      

xani
Portugal

Hi damielle!

I also have the same problem. I�ve got some nice powerpoint games that I would like to share but they�re as big as yours. Even after reducing the size and quality of the images, they�re still VERY BIG!!!
I would also like to have an answer on that...

21 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Images in powerpoint work the same way as for Word. You may need to follow a similar process to reduce the image size properly. If the images you use are not photographic you should consider converting them to �.gif� format.

Regards,
ab

22 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

22 Jan 2009