Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > URGENT     

URGENT

miss manal
Tunisia

URGENT

PLEASE I WANT A PROGRAM THAT CAN CHANGE A WRITTEN TEXT TO A SPOKEN TEXT IN ORDER TO USE IT IN LISTENING TESTS

15 Jan 2013      

teacheraline
United Kingdom

Dear, the voice, in programs like those, is terribly creepy! It �s better that you record your own voice and then use something to change into masculine voice, for example...  

15 Jan 2013     

papadeli
Greece

Text to speech- Listen to any text you write or find !

Greetings from Greece,

papadeli games

15 Jan 2013     

yuyujo
Colombia

I agree with the fact of recording your own voice. It �s much better. You can do it. Of course, you should count on a good recorder equipment, microphone, etc.. but it �s not as hard as it seems. :)

15 Jan 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

If you think your pronunciation is not as good as you �d like, ask other people. I �m still trying to set up for recording audio files on my computer, but there are many native speakers from different countries who might be willing to help you out with that. It would take planning a long time in advance to that, but it might be worth a shot.

15 Jan 2013     

bunar
Turkey

www.voki.com register this but it doesn �t give a chance to long scripts and you cannot use them in the exams etc. because your generate a speaking avatar, in fact. you can check out my last year �s wiki page to see a sample avatar . just roll the mouse to the bottom. bye!

http://bn4ytu.pbworks.com/w/page/47024045/CLASSES%20BN4-C31-AN3-AN1-C32

16 Jan 2013