Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > How wonderul! The online exercises section is great!    

How wonderul! The online exercises section is great!

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

How wonderul! The online exercises section is great!

I have just discovered the online exercises section, which is actually a different website, but which you can log into with your ESL Printables login.

Have you looked at it?

It is really cool.
I love the idea of making online, instant-score exercises, especially the fill-the-gaps exercises and the embed-a-video exercises.

If you have not discovered it yet, watching all the tutorial videos and checking out a handful of the online exercises takes only about 15 minutes.

I heartily recommend that head that way soon.

Thanks for that Victor.

19 Jan 2013      

letizia
Italy

i use it with my students and it �s really great you can create your class, and personalize exercises for each student. Wow! 

19 Jan 2013     

elisabetegomes
Portugal

Hello Matthew. You say it �s a different website. Which one do you mean? How can you acess it? Thank you:)

Have a nice weekend.

19 Jan 2013     

jannabanna
France

Well it �s not exactly a different site.  You �ll find the latest with the new contributions:

Janet

19 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you look on the left side of the main page just before Victor �s e-mail, Englishexercises.org is listed as a partner site, but it is true, our online exerices appear here among recent contributions and they also appear next to wss and ppts when you search the site. And it is great and I am thinking of the arrangements to book the IT class now and then to be able to use the OEs during the lesson as some of my students skip them just as they would do with a usual homework:( Generally speaking, it �s becoming yet harder to engage them and excite them... they tend to become lazier as they grow up:(
Sophia

19 Jan 2013