Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Hi    

Hi

hakimel
Egypt

Hi

Stolen worksheets

Hi every body . I was surfing on the net  and suddenly I found myself in an Arabic site . What made me astonished is that I found ESL worksheets  there belonging to Arab members but in fact they are not . These worksheets belong to our members in ESL . And I think no one has the right to publish others � works so I am begging Victor and the ESL members to check please .
The worksheets concers punctuation , comparison ,daily routines , modals etc..................
Here is the link :
http://www.physique48.org/index.php?p48=ang
And the one who has stolen these worksheets is : Mr.Chelgham Fateh
[email protected]

1 Feb 2013      

Mabdel
Morocco

I �ve just had a look at it :There are some worksheets downloaded from this site! 

1 Feb 2013     

alex076
Italy

...oh, no!!!!
Once again someone is stealing our work! 
That �s just not fair! Unhappy

1 Feb 2013     

Maram
Vanuatu

I �ve just had a look at the site given . Checked the worksheets are taken from ESL printables. This is unfair.

2 Feb 2013     

karagozian
France

Checked as well.  But what can we do ????  Another effect of gloabalization !!!!  

2 Feb 2013     

jannabanna
France

How do you manage to download the documents??  It �s impossible for me!  They seem to be in .rar format.

Janet

2 Feb 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

You �re one step ahead of me Janet, i can �t even see the sheets...

2 Feb 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Quite right that it was difficult to find the ws. One needs to learn Arabic to know what and where to click, i guess. Did finally get some ws on my screen. They looked very familiar to what we find on our site indeed. Maybe we have to rely on karma, or do they not believe in hell in Arabia?

Or we can be philosophical and feel proud that more people learn English thanks to us?

And by the way, life has never been fair.  We just have to learn to live with it.  Ermm

2 Feb 2013     

florimago
Spain

But ... how do our worksheets happen to be in this site? It must be an ESL member !!!
It�s not fair !!! but nobody can control what we do with the worksheets we download

2 Feb 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Naughty Mr Fateh Chelgham!

2 Feb 2013