Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > stolen ws    

stolen ws

redcoquelicot
Argentina

stolen ws

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
I  just wanted to say that it takes me time preparing my ws and I sometimes take ideas from other acrivities to make my own because as all of you I surf in the net and get great ideas for my activities.
This is why I wonder why is it that some people just download activities from other sites and upload them here.
Today I have reported two ws that are from the british council site!
Have a nice day
a big hug

23 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Some people just seem to think the laziest way to do something is the most efficient. They should be mathematicians & not English teachers!!

If anyone here is familiar with the amazing Doraemon then you will understand me when I say that those people who don�t bother creating work will probably have descendants who would happily send a robotic cat into the past to straighten them out!

Hope everyone�s having/had a wonderful day.

23 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I agree. It takes a long time, sometimes hours to create a worksheet and it�s really annoying when you see some people copying activities from other sites, and whats even wores, stealing someone else�s ws and uploading them as if they were their own.

What a shame!

23 Jan 2009     

pirchy
Israel

I definitely agree to what people have been saying about stolen ws. I�ve reported quite a few stolen ws in the past month.
Still, I want to believe that these lazy people are the minority rather than the majority. Most of the people here are great teachers who work really hard to create beautiful and useful ws for the students.
Have a great weekend everyone!Hug

23 Jan 2009