Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > filesize 300Kb    

filesize 300Kb

Catarina_Marques
Portugal

filesize 300Kb

Vitor:

Could you please please....enlarge the file size?
Most of the time I put lots of images and I have to make the file smaller because it has always 1Mb or more. It takes a lot of time and in the end I can�t make it smaller to fit in 300 Kb. Cry

Thanks.

23 Jan 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Smile Hi Catarina! I know your post is addressed to Victor, but maybe I can help. This is a recurrent topic, so if Victor could do anything about it, I�m sure he would  have already done it. I, as well as many contributors in the site, love good quality pictures, and, after you learn how to reduce their size, it  becomes quite easy and not that time consuming. I myself have learnt from Logos� Tuturial,  How to reduce the size of a document with Paint, and also from Helen�s. Now I mostly use microsoft picture manager. It does miracles!!!

Have a nice day!
mena

23 Jan 2009     

Catarina_Marques
Portugal

Thanks Mena. I did what you said, the picture quality is not good but it works...I guess.

Thumbs Up

27 Jan 2009