Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PRESIDENTS ´ DAY - 18th February 2013    

PRESIDENTS ´ DAY - 18th February 2013

Ticas
Portugal

PRESIDENTS ´ DAY - 18th February 2013

Next Monday is Presidents ´ Day in the USA.

Why don ´t you learn all American Presidents in order?

Listen to this song and sing along!

15 Feb 2013      

akoyad
France

Thanks a lot, I loved this song and I ´m going to work on it with my kids next week .
Big hugs from sunny France :-D

15 Feb 2013     

mvblair
United States

What a fun song! Thanks for sharing, Ticas.

I uploaded a worksheet/reading activity called "Vacations in Charleston." When I was a little boy, I spent the summers with my grandparents in a small town called Charleston. In Charleston, all the streets that go from east to west are in the order of the presidents, so all the children there learn the presidents in order. The streets that go from north to south are simply "First Street," "Second Street," and so forth, which is much less exciting.

Matt

15 Feb 2013     

Ticas
Portugal

Thanks Akoyad!

And Matt, such an interesting idea in Charleston, isn ´t it? I didn ´t know that!

15 Feb 2013     

MinnieMGarvin
United States

Hi, a debt of gratitude is in order for imparting this data to us. I am happy I have discovered your post. All things considered, I am looking for the ninja essays on the grounds that I am not that acceptable at composing an exposition. Would you be able to please help me with respect to my paper?

25 Aug 2020