Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Portuguese "Testes Intermédios" - help!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Portuguese "Testes Intermédios" - help!!!!!!!!!!!!

cid�lia
Portugal

Portuguese "Testes Intermédios" - help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello teachers!
First of all, sorry for using this website to ask something different... 
Here is the subject - "Testes Interm�dios 9�ano"... I wanted to ask the Portuguese teachers a huge favour: do you have some material for those tests?
The point is that I have searched a lot on the internet and I haven�t found anything but the website "GAVE" and in there there are only the two samples from last year and the previous year, but material to prepare my students, I can �t find anywhere and so I thought about the Portuguese teachers in here because this site usually helps me a lot and everyone here is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance!

20 Feb 2013      

isaserra
Portugal

Hello Cid�lia,

I bought the "Testes Intermedios 9�ano de Ingl�s" by Porto Editora. It �s not very expensive and you can find it in every bookshop. And Areal Editora also has a book of the same kind but it only brings 2 or 3 tests. Hope I could help!

20 Feb 2013     

cid�lia
Portugal

What about Listening exercises? Does that book have any? And thank you!!!

20 Feb 2013     

isaserra
Portugal

Yes...It brings a CD for the listening exercises...

20 Feb 2013