Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Mena ´s audio files    

Mena ´s audio files

twistedlogic20
Guatemala

Mena ´s audio files

Hello everyone!
On March I �m starting a project with my students in which they have to do listening tests every day. my plan was to use some of Mena �s listening tests but I have asked for the files many times and she hasn �t answered. I have read some post from other teachers saying that she hasn �t been active on the site for a while now, so could any of the people who have the audio files send them to me?
I don �t really care which of the files they are, I just need to have some of them.
Thank you very much in advance to anyone who can help.
Ana

My email address is aldlr@hotmail.com

22 Feb 2013      

isamira
Portugal

I going through the same problem. If you do receive any files can you email me too. I don`t care which they are. The more the better.
Thank you

My email is: [email protected]

22 Feb 2013     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I wonder why Mena has been away ... does anyone know if she �s ok ?

22 Feb 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I hope Mena answers. Whenever I pick a ws (I spend all my points), and I see Mena �s name on it, I know there �s no need for a preview, it �s going to be great.

22 Feb 2013     

macomabi
Portugal

Hi! I have just sent you all the audio files I have.
Have a great weekend!

22 Feb 2013     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi everybody. I have got some of Mana �s audio files and I would be glad to send them to those in need of them Just send me your e-mail address. Have a nice day.

22 Feb 2013     

LA LUNA
Mexico

I have her as a friend in facebook. She is doing fine don �t worry. I �m not sure but I guess she was one of the creator of eslprintable facebook friends. You can add me then join to the group.

I �m as Zoila Garcia Lopez

We �ll be glad to have you as part of our group :D

22 Feb 2013