Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Commonwealth Day ws    

Commonwealth Day ws

alex1968
Greece

Commonwealth Day ws

A couple of days ago, Ticas put a post on the forum about Commonwealth Day which you can see here.  She also prepared a quiz on the commonwealth which you can find here

I found a really nice video on the webpage she posted a link to about the commonwealth and decided to prepare a ws for my Ss based on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7EWL709SQ

I �d like to offer this ws to anyone who �s interested - just send me your email address by pm and I �ll mail you the ws tomorrow.  Elementary level.

I have more than enough points, so I have no interest in uploading this ws but would nonetheless like to share my work.

Here is a preview

9 Mar 2013      

angiec4
Spain

Hi Alex,

I �d like to have your worksheet if you don �t mind.  I �ve already done some activities on the Commonwealth and my students are very interested on it.  So, please, if you send me your worksheet I �d be very grateful.  My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Angie

9 Mar 2013     

noemilima
Argentina

please send me your ws. it seems very interesting My e mail is [email protected] THANKS . NOEMI 

9 Mar 2013     

apedral
Brazil

Please send me the worksheet... my email :  [email protected]  thank you in advance

9 Mar 2013     

MelissaEFL
Costa Rica

Hello! this sounds wonderful Can you send me the worsheets?! this is my e-mail [email protected]

Thanks! 

9 Mar 2013     

azizi
Malaysia

Good day Alex! A great ws. would you mind sending the ws.to me ?  my email is
[email protected]  thanks. Have a nice day

10 Mar 2013     

karagozian
France

Thanks in advance. This sourds wonderful. [email protected]

10 Mar 2013     

karagozian
France

[email protected]  no capital letters.  Thanks again

10 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Alex, I �ve sent you my email as I would like the ws, which looks great.

�More than enough points � !!!!??? What kind of alternative universe are you living in? I cannot get my head round that concept!Wink

10 Mar 2013     

starrr
Brazil

Hello, thanks a lot for your generosity, could you pleasesend me the file to:

[email protected]

thanks for it. Have a nice day! ;-)

10 Mar 2013     

Dora Fernandes
Portugal

Thanks a lot for your generosity. Please send me to [email protected]. Have a wonderful week!

10 Mar 2013     

1    2    Next >