Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > THE GUY IS STILL TRACKING ME!!    

THE GUY IS STILL TRACKING ME!!

abdel
Morocco

THE GUY IS STILL TRACKING ME!!

DEAR FRIENDS,
Well I am sorry to bother you once more, but the guy is still following me! Unfortunately enough, i know not HIS user name here. HOWEVER, I know his full name and how weak and sick he is. Some great colleagues here advised me to say the work is shared between me and my students- which I did! The guy keeps reporting my posts for no genuine reason. It is no plagiarism, it is no theft and it is no copy and paste work! The proof many people downloaded the job and sent me THANX.(  APPROXIMATELY 100 PEOPLE) I beg you to check and judge!!! As for the guy I know what destroys him inside, and I feel pity for him. I heartedly want him to recover and see that life is about sharing, and not ATTACKING!!

15 Mar 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Abdel

I am afraid to say that you are not correct in relation to your latest two reported printables.

I reported your new contribution, The Five Senses, because it contained three watermarked pictures (title slide and slide 8) and I assure you that I am not your colleague in disguise.

Another member reported your new contriution Renewable Energy also for watermarks (title slide is definitely watermarked across the ankles). I can assure you that the reporting member is also not your colleague in disguise.

Please remember the rules: Worksheets containing watermarked cliparts are not allowed and will be removed

Before you and anyone else suggest that we PM your first - let me inform you that this method does not work 99% of the time nor is it a requirement. At the end of the day it is the uploading members responsibility to ensure that they meet the rules (and these rules are there, in our face, to remind us every time we upload - see here.  Point 4 specifically refers to watermarks.)

I hope this helps clarify things for you.

Cheers, and keep up the good work.  We all learn from our mistakes.

Jayho

15 Mar 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Abdel, one person can report but one person can �t remove. The work gets voted to stay or remain by moderators which are people with over 5000 points.

You might point the finger and accuse but in the end, if your work gets removed, it is because  a group of people voted for the removal.

I have not seen your work so I can �t comment on the reasons why it is reported. Rest assured that if someone wrongfully reports and does it repeatedly, they will be warned.

15 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Abdel, I advise you to confront the issue you have with your �weak and sick � colleague, who may be persecuting you, but clearly isn �t responsible for reporting your wss on this site. Can you get a third person involved to mediate? This kind of bad feeling between colleagues should be sorted! Good working relationships, insofar as is possible, are vital for teachers. Our job is hard enough without grudges between colleagues. 

We are here to advise and support you, and that is my advice.
Lynne

16 Mar 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

Abdel, just to make sure you understand at least none of the moderators is �out to get you �, i want to explain the issue of the watermarked cliparts. This site is very dear to us and we all risk losing it if people upload work here which contains watermarked cliparts. In the past there have been threats of lawsuits against ESLprintables because it hosted worksheets with stolen (i.e. watermarked) clipart. Lots of artists do not allow people to use there work without paying for it (which is fair enough in a way, they also need to make a living), they mark their illustrations to avoid unauthorized use. If we use watermarked art we basically use stolen art and it can get ESLprintables into serious trouble. This is the reason we moderators try to remove every contribution which contains watermarked art. It is not against you personally, it is in favor of the site we all love (and need).

16 Mar 2013