Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Sound in powerpoint    

Sound in powerpoint

ciberdacoba
Spain

Sound in powerpoint

Hello! Can anyone help me? I know how to insert sound in powerpoint but I don �t know to to make the sound remain when i upload it here. How do you do it? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you!

27 Mar 2013      

cukurova
Turkey

Hi!
I have made powerpoints with sound.First of all,the sound files must be in wav. format,otherwise they won �t work in any other computer.If your sound files are in other format (like mp3),you should transform them into wav. (you need to use speacial programs to do this.But don �t worry,you can easily find them on net.) Then you can insert them to your powerpoint by simply clicking on the add-add sound files options.I advise you to see your ppt in another computer before uploading it.Hope this helps!:)

27 Mar 2013     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you can embed mp3 look at this tutorial http://www.eslprintables.com/grammar_worksheets/articles/a_an/How_to_embed_an_MP3_to_PPT_426293/#thetop

27 Mar 2013     

ciberdacoba
Spain

thank you both!

28 Mar 2013