Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > April īs fool day joke????    

April īs fool day joke????

spied-d-aignel
France

April īs fool day joke????

Is this a joke?. But this morning I uploaded a worksheet which was supposed to be online tomorrow, and here I come this evening to discover that mu worksheet hes been downloaded and ....... reported!!!Thanks very much!!!!

1 Apr 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

was there a watermarked clipart perhaps?
just find out the reason why it was reported, then fix it and upload again.
Sophia

1 Apr 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

hello,
it was reported for the following reason: "The document contains copyrighted images from make the bed: http://www.mes-english.com/flashcards/files/dailyroutines1.pdf // school bus (C) M(C)"

it will be removed and you will be able to re-upload it after you change the following images...

have a nice week!

Elodie

1 Apr 2013     

spied-d-aignel
France

well I didn īt know as I took all my images directly from"google image " and not from any documents apart from mine.

1 Apr 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

it īs okay... some websites agree to having their images on our worksheets, others don īt!
it īs always difficult to find cliparts that will be allowed but it īs because this website wants to respect copyright laws...

1 Apr 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Itīs always a good idea to cite the source of your images just in case something like this happens.  Or, if you have purchased the image in question just provide details of the website or disk that you got it from.

As it happens, as has been proven in the past, sometimes MES images are sometimes found elsewhere (because Mark has to get them from somewhere) and those images are not illegal but unless you cite your source and/or provide proof of purchase it will be difficult to tell and Mark is very particular about people using images that he himself has purchased/paid the licence for. 

Cheers

Jayho

1 Apr 2013