Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Escape Game Series (1-2-3)    

Escape Game Series (1-2-3)

guorkhan
Turkey

Escape Game Series (1-2-3)

Escape Granny 1 - how much/many-some/any-a/an

The Granny is locked in a house! Ss gives the the right answers and after each right answer you unlock and activate an object in the room. Move your cursor on the objects and find which one is activated. After you click on the activated object, something strange happens and finally the granny gets out of the house.

http://guorkhan.blogspot.com/2013/04/escape-granny-1-hom-muchmany-someany-aan.html

also, if you want, you can have it as a ppt on my eslprintables account:

http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=60180#thetop

6 Apr 2013      

agathachristiefan
Uruguay

Wonderfullll work! Thanks for sharing.

6 Apr 2013     

Mariethe House
France

I follow the instructions but can �t get it to work! Nothing happens!Unhappy

6 Apr 2013     

guorkhan
Turkey

I checked again and it works.

Let me explain;
after you give the right answer, an object is activated. Move your curser and you will find and click on it. Then wiat for the next question and do the same again.

or

the reason may be your adobe programme. you should update it to use this swf.

6 Apr 2013     

isa2
Austria

I �m very sorry, but the game on the website doesn �t work on my computer either.

7 Apr 2013     

guorkhan
Turkey

I tried on different computers and it has no problem. Also I asked my face group to check it again whether they live any problem or not and they send me feedbacks. 64 friend said that they had no problem, but 3 people had problems like you.. One of them updated his explorer and solved the problem.  I think you should update your explorer too ( Adobe flash player), because this just a "flash(swf) flie. I am sorry for this. 

7 Apr 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Guorkhan, this particular one doesn �t work on my computer and neither did the original ppt. Everything else I �ve downloaded from you has been fine. Not to worry, you win some and you lose some!

7 Apr 2013     

isa2
Austria

Hello Lynne,
Guorkhan suggested updating my browser. Well, I did, and now everything works all right.
Perhaps this tip might  solve your problem too.
Best regards
isa

7 Apr 2013