Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Templates    

Templates

dmharg
Greece

Templates

Hi everyone! I have a question. I use Microsoft Office 2010. When I input a frame on my empty, Word office,  sheet, I can �t write anything inside it. Is there a trick or something? Thank you in advance :)

18 Apr 2013      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

The frame you �re using must be a picture (or so I assume, since you can �t write), and we can �t write on pictures. 

I suggest you insert a wordbox on it. If the background is not white, just click on the boxes and choose (on the box tools) the frames and the background as transparent.

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day!

18 Apr 2013     

dmharg
Greece

Thank you zalida :) I think I figured it out. I have to send the frame behind the text. It is rather complicated but it works :)

18 Apr 2013     

yanogator
United States

dmharo,
I think if you choose a transparent fill for the frame, your text should show through it. That is less complicated than arranging the order of the objects. This is what Zailda was suggessting, too.

Bruce

18 Apr 2013