Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help!    

Help!

abitano
Argentina

Help!

Hi, dear friends! I �ve had  today �s worksheet reported and I have no idea why this has happened...Could you tell me how I could possibly find out? It had never happened before so I don �t know what to do. Thank you in advance!!!!

Laura

21 Apr 2013      

Eugeniadelapaz
Argentina

It happened to me once that by mistake I uploaded the same worksheet twice. Could that be possible you �ve done that?

21 Apr 2013     

sousou aicha
Tunisia

It happened to me, too. You will get a private message telling you the reason why it was reported or deleted.

21 Apr 2013     

abitano
Argentina

Thank you, Eugenia!  Smile But no, this was a new worksheet.

21 Apr 2013     

sirah
Argentina

It happened to me twice!!! and I am very desapointed  so I did not uploaded any more worksheeets,and it they continued reporting and deleting worksheets of mine.The argument was that they were copied or that I used copyright pictures and they were not copied nor copyright pictures because they were mine...
What I did not understand is why did they reported and deleted them after 3 or 4  years???!!WHAT WAS LEGAL SOME YEARS AGO IS NOT LEGAL NOW...so sad.

21 Apr 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Laura!
I �ve just had a look at the abuse section and I checked your worksheet. I think there is nothing wrong with it . For sure moderators will vote for it to stay.
My best regards

21 Apr 2013     

abitano
Argentina

Thank you very much, dear friends, for your comments and for taking the time to help!!! How do you access the abuse section or the moderator �s page, by the way? 
Kind regards!

21 Apr 2013     

libertybelle
United States

I didn �t understand the reason for your worksheet being reported.
Something about the key not added.

(by the way - you really should add the answer key to help others)

But 3 people have already written that your worksheet should stay, so
it probably will be tomorrow.

Wait til tomorrow and see what happens.
I wrote that it should stay.

best wishes
Libertybelle

21 Apr 2013     

abitano
Argentina

That was sooo kind of you, Libertybelle! Yes, I usually do include a key. This time I was in a bit of a hurry plus I couldn �t seem to be able to add a blank page after using shapes in my word document... so I just sent it without a key. I have seen worksheets without a key, though.
Thanks a million for your help!

Best regards, 

Laura

21 Apr 2013     

libertybelle
United States

I know that many forget the key - so we just have to set a good example.
Smile

Try this!
There is a little arrow at the bottom of Word on the left hand corner below.
When you click on that - you can "draw" with the arrow a box around the whole page.
Then right click and a menu box gives you the choice to group your images.
Do that!

When you group all your images - they move as one and not many separate images.
Then you can move your page around until to add the last page, where you can add your Key.

Word is NOT for beginners!!  LOL

21 Apr 2013     

abitano
Argentina

Definitely not for beginners!
Thank you for the tip. I will try that!

21 Apr 2013     

1    2    Next >