Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > copied worksheets    

copied worksheets

coyote.chus
Spain

copied worksheets

Check this.

It seems there are lots of copied worksheets. 

29 Apr 2013      

cagreis
Portugal

Have you found any of your own work???? I browsed the site but I cant really tell if the worksheets were uploaded here first... if so this is outrageous. I remember we had the same problem a while back :(

29 Apr 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

There are lots of wss from different members of ESLP. I doubt they all published their wss on that site. Vanda, Xana, Liliamalia...and many others should have a look there.

29 Apr 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

Removing my message because I was mistaken.

29 Apr 2013     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I recognise many of the worksheets posted... what a shame...

29 Apr 2013     

memthefirst
Turkey

Englishwsheets.com is my own website and what I publish there is my own work.I �m also a member of  eslprintables.com.So I can �t see any problem. :)

29 Apr 2013     

mariamit
Greece

The author �s name that is given in the about section is actually a member here. He even lists the named page as his website: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=148598#thetop
I haven �t looked at all the worksheets on his site but most of the ones I �ve just looked at are actually his own ork that have also been posted here. It could be an innocent mistake.  

29 Apr 2013     

memthefirst
Turkey

Be careful before judging people,dear friends.All of the worksheets on my website are my own work.I don �t share all my worksheets here. plagiarism? That word made me really sad. :(

29 Apr 2013     

crisgbv
Argentina

I think if the idea is sharingyour WS,Is it that important to boast or claim yours as your own? This debate reminds me of the one free software supporters and guys at Pirate Bay are  having about copyright.
I wouldn �t care if any of you would like to claim my WS as yours, there is only one goal, share and share, use, reuse, and improve if possible for the benefit of every teacher. Don �t waste time and continue to create, improve and share.

Watch this and then we can discuss about copyright:

http://youtu.be/41rwckQQ0lA

Cristian

29 Apr 2013     

memthefirst
Turkey

Cristian you �ve not got the point.Blaming someone untoughtfully hurts him deeply.

29 Apr 2013     

crisgbv
Argentina

That �s so true, but get over, and move on, keep positive and creative!!Stop wasting precious time on this!!!

Cristian

29 Apr 2013     

1    2    Next >