Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help!    

help!

goldschmidtandrea
Argentina

help!

Hi everyone! I don�t quite understand how to upload more worksheets in order to get more points and then be able to download what I need. I am running out of points can you help me please ! thnxs!

1 May 2013      

MoodyMoody
United States

I will admit that I �m not the best at this myself. You have uploaded two worksheets successfully, and you have a few points. So, you understand the upload process. Try looking at some of the FREE tutorials and templates for ideas and ways to make your worksheets visually attractive. Look for royalty-free pictures to add. (If a picture has a watermark, your worksheet will be removed. Royalty-free is important.) If you use a template, be sure to give credit to the creator. Consider making Power Point presentations, also. I �m not even very good with PP, and I �ve received as many points from those as from Word worksheets. And remember, when you get to the magic number of 30 points, you can download up to 30 of the new works for free!

1 May 2013     

Jayho
Australia

That�s good advice MM.

Andrea ideally should practice uploading a little more regularly so that she can avail herself of the 30 free contributions everyday and then life beyond that.  Her first contribution was uploaded in June 2012.  Her second was in February this year. After viewing the tutorials she will be far more knowledgeable on how to gain the points she needs to download anything she likes.

Cheers

Jayho

1 May 2013