Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > More free new Printables?    

More free new Printables?

x_spacegirl_x
Germany

More free new Printables?

Sometimes there are sooooooooooooo many nice new worksheets that I am really in an inner conflict if I should only download the really really really good ones and leave the rest because we only have 30 free printables or if I should sacrifice my points for downloading every single worksheet I like (which are many ;-) So what�s your opinion on that? Should we ask Victor for more free worksheets a day? 

27 Jan 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

I agree with you, only recently I suggested that the free download should be increased to say 40 or 50. This will not only encourage more people to upload it will also mean that the worksheets will not simply disappear into the ether never to be downloaded again.

27 Jan 2009     

raspberry
Poland

I agree with Ladybird. As far as I�m concerned 30 is ENOUGH. I don�t even manage to use 30 points. Very often half of them are left. But...everyone has the right to his/her own opinion. Greetings from Poland to those who think 30 is or isn�t enough ;)

27 Jan 2009     

Mariethe House
France

i just can�t understand why people continue to be soooooooooooooo ruuuuuuuuuuude!

27 Jan 2009     

freddie
Canada

Bless you spacegirl, you are a true eslprintable addict : ) Need printables...gotta have more printables...   It is addicting!

But for me after a couple of months on this site, I barely download 15 a day, and I have enough points to download old worksheets when I need a particular thing, so I vote for 30 is enough.

27 Jan 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

We already get 30 printables for FREE per day. This site could ask for a membership or even not even let us get printables for free but only through the use of our points.  I�m not only fine with 30 but I�m grateful I get that everyday.
I�m with you Ladybird on this one.

Have a good day everyone!

27 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

One should  read the second part of my post which gives a reason for more than 30 but nobody seemed to have answered or given their opinion on that.

27 Jan 2009     

arwencilla
Spain

In my opinion the number of downloadings per day can be more important for ones to the others. I mean, if you�re a particular teacher, with only one boy or girl per class, and different ages, sometimes 30 per day couldn�t be enough. You need to use a lot of different material in order not to bore your students. But this is my opinion that I�ve got only 316 points, but if you�ve got 5000 points as spacegirl, I think it�s not fare to complain about losing that points.

I hope everyone have a good day ;)

27 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I�m not going to ask poor Victor for a dang thing.

He�s busy up to his eyeballs already, just running this free site,
answering questions over and over again, looking through worksheets,
deleting stolen sheets, and empty sheets and copied sheets and
he probably works in the day, does homework at night, walks the dog
and makes dinner.
So, I�m just happy we have this great site! Amen!

Hugs
L

27 Jan 2009     

raspberry
Poland

I agree with Manonski that we should appreciate this what we have. Aftab57, don�t worry, GOOD worksheets won�t disappear in the ether. I�m a hundred % sure :)

27 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Hi...

Is better to contribute than ask for free material...

And much better to think about uploading  our work ,earn points for the WSs and  do not worry about points, instead of asking for more free stuff...

Greetings

27 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >