Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLAYSTATION     

PLAYSTATION

Telita011
Argentina

PLAYSTATION

Hiiiii every body...I �m from Argentina... I �m new in this site and I need help...!! I have to plan 4 classes using the PLAYSTATION 2 and I don �t know what kind of topic or grammatical point I can teach through it...can you help me ??? 

thanks in advance Big smile

20 May 2013      

douglas
United States

How about gaming vocabulary (i.e. character, attributes, mouse buttons, etc.)?  You could bring in a game where they have to generate a character and discuss the terminology, etc..

or you could bring in Sing Star (karaoke) and use  songs with English lyrics. 

21 May 2013     

florimago
Spain

Well, I �ve run out of fresh ideas after douglas �s bright answer but I could add that it �d be a great opportunity for you to introduce or revise the comparative or superlative forms (let students compare play station with new devices such as wii, Xbox ....sure they will have something to say!!!) Hope it helps Flori

21 May 2013     

Telita011
Argentina

thanks a lot...your ideas are great and right and I will take them into account Big smileThumbs Up 

21 May 2013