Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Problems with status    

Problems with status

EsperanzaRos
Costa Rica

Problems with status

Dear fellow teachers and administrators. I have trouble with on-line exercises. I made some on-line exercises several weeks ago. Some were apporoved quickly, but two exercises are still pending approval, although I got a lot of positive comments, and I think there can �t be any problem with them. But the status has been PENDING APPROVAL for weeks. My exercises are no longer in the list of recent contributions. What might it mean? Do I still have a chance to have my exercises approved? I really dedicated myself while doing them for my kids. It will be such a pity to lose them. :-( Thanks!

3 Jun 2013      

gogar
Turkey

you can reload those disapproval (waiting) exercises one more time

3 Jun 2013     

robirimini
Italy

I had the same problem in the last months.
It happened with 5 OE.
The OEs "pending for approval" are still there and available for you, because you know their http.
But no one can find them in the database.
Follow gogar �s advise and edit them again.

Edit the exercise "pending approval"and save it.
Then open a new OE and open the saved file.
In this way you don �t have to make the OE again.
If the OE is approved, in your "My printables" list you will have the new and the pending OEs. 

4 Jun 2013     

EsperanzaRos
Costa Rica

Thank you very much!

4 Jun 2013