Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Go Fish Game, School Objects    

Go Fish Game, School Objects

manonski (f)
Canada

Go Fish Game, School Objects

Hi everyone

I prepared a "Go Fish" game using pictures of school objects. The file is too heavy to upload here and I �m too lazy to compress the pictures to make it suitable for this site.
It �s all editable. The document includes the cards to print, a resource sheet for students and a short guide for the teacher. If you �re interested, just send me your email in a private message

Wishing you all a great day!

19 Jun 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s superb, Manon.Clap Thank you.

19 Jun 2013     

alexcure
Poland

Agree with cunliffe ;-))) Thank you very much!

19 Jun 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ll quote myself:)
It would be less painful for you if you just uploaded it to a free filesharing website and gave us the link. Another alternative would be uploading it to islcollective or busyteacher and giving us the link:)
I �m sure lots of people would love to benefit from your materials, are you sure you want to send those emails? Just my 50 cents:)
Sophia

20 Jun 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

20 Jun 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

I did think about it Sophia and I don �t know why I did not put it in my dropbox account and give the link.
Anyway, it was not a lot of work. I just copy the email addresses I �m given and put them in bcc so I can sent multiple emails at once without sharing members � emails.

Thanks for the kind words. I �ve received so much from this site. It �s a lot more than a point system.

For those of you who are about to go on summer holidays, I wish you a well-deserved break!

20 Jun 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, Manon, I have a little website - I haven �t shared its address here because it �s only for my local colleagues - pretty boring stuff. Would you mind if I uploaded your game, stating your name and that I have your permission to use it? There are no adverts on it or anything like that (no profit), but my colleagues would be able to use it. Janet Mournard (jannabanna) has let me have one of her ppts.

Don �t worry if this is too cheeky a request! 

Lynne

20 Jun 2013