Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Votes needed    

Votes needed

bubacskam
Romania

Votes needed

Dear collegues,

I have been a member of this site for many years and I didn �t ask for your help until now but I really need it now. Please vote for my baby girl on this link: http://www.facebook.com/Anyanak.Lenni.Jo?sk=app_276686432417366&app_data=fullMTg5MDMw
First you need to like the page "TETSZIK" than click on "SZAVAZOK"
I know that has nothing to do with ESL but I wouldn �t ask you a favor unless I needed it badly. There are 6 days left from the competition. Thank you. Have a great day!

20 Jun 2013      

milatafe
Australia

Hi! I did like your page, but then when I clicked on "SZAVAZOK" I have a window opened witt the following : Nyer�si lehetős�g!    ( And I do not want to share my details with the unknown page, sorry!) 
Szeretn�l r�szt venni a szavaz�k nyerem�nyj�t�k�ban?
N�v:
Email c�m:

20 Jun 2013     

bubacskam
Romania

You don �t need to share your details just click on CSAK SZAVAZOK :) Thank you very much

20 Jun 2013     

dmharg
Greece

I tried too but it needs to have access to my account and my friends � accounts. Same as milatafe

20 Jun 2013     

bubacskam
Romania

You only need to write your name and email addresses if you wish to enter some kind of competition, but if you want to just vote, click on CSAK SZAVAZOK (meaning: just vote) and then you can unlike the page if you like, no problem. Thanks for trying :P

20 Jun 2013