Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading failed    

Downloading failed

lynnden
Spain

Downloading failed

I have been trying to download specific worksheets for summer.  I was unable to do so and now I have had at least 5 points deducted. Who do I have to contact to report this and how can I retrieve these points.

hope that somebody can help me please!

Thanks - Bellaboodle

24 Jun 2013      

KARENZA THOMAS
Spain

same thing happened to me plus i �m unable to upload due to 2internal server failure" whatever that may be!!!

24 Jun 2013     

pameladion24
Canada

I �m also having problems sending worksheets!  

24 Jun 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Something �s wrong with the system.  I sent 2 documents yesterday and I just got a notice that they both failed.  I also see that there are very few new printables today.  There �s a ghost in the machine!

24 Jun 2013     

olandin
Spain

It �s the first time I see so few worksheets. Maybe there is a problem with the site or.... 

holidays:)

24 Jun 2013     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Maybe Victor is away for the week-end.  It will probably be fixed in a very short time.  This has happened before during the summer period.  Just be patient.

24 Jun 2013