Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Activities    

Activities

Urpi
Peru

Activities

Hi dear colleagues I need your help with  as many activities as possible for students with special needs. They are in regular classes with regular students. Any ideas BTW. it is for secondary and elementary level.

Thanks a lot

8 Jul 2013      

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Hi Urpi, I guess it depends on what their special needs are. I fully believe in mainstreaming students with special needs in regular classes. But you also need teaching support. The students may need help staying on task (or even in their chairs), or extra repetition of information and most importantly someone there to make sure they don �t get lost. This is more than one teacher can do.

8 Jul 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Here �s what can be found through the search option if you type in "special needs" however there �s probably more stuff but it could be that it doesn �t have the key phrase in the title/tag.
And Daryl is right it depends on what their special need is.
Sophia

9 Jul 2013