Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > STOLEN WORKSHEETS    

STOLEN WORKSHEETS

petsch
Austria

STOLEN WORKSHEETS

PLEASE STOP DOWNLOADING WORKSHEETS FROM THE "METAPHOR-SERIES" by ZDENKO. THEY ARE ALL STOLEN, probably scanned... i�ve got the BOOK at home!!!!
this is a serious violation of rules and so unfair...

sorry, i know this is not the right place to post such a comment but i wanted to let victor know, but didn�t know how....

29 Jan 2009      

demeuter
Belgium

Some members don�t learn and aren�t honest as simple as that. They keep on trying to get some points the easy way. Being lazy.  Is there nothing else we can do beside reporting ? Can�t  his/her account/membership not be deleted ?

Karina

29 Jan 2009     

Lidiana73
Australia

palomaejonathan�s latest contribution is stolen from bogglesworld.com. It is the family word find.It did it look familiar so I didn�t download it right away. After while the preview was scrolling I could see the link that the bogglesworld worksheets put at the end. Even that site allows you to download in word format and I do delete the link before I print (so that way students don�t go and visit the site and print their own!) but have never deliberately put a sheet up and claimed it as mine!

4 Feb 2009