Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading error!     

Uploading error!

pao-m-g
Costa Rica

Uploading error!

Hi there! Am I the only one having problems uploading contributions? I keep trying and this message keeps being sent to me : 
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution NOUN + -S / -ES ---> PLURAL NOUNS (ID:714240) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster"
So i send private messages asking for answers on why this is happening and I havent gotten an answer.. Please somebody help me with this! Thanks a lot....

13 Jul 2013      

thevalley
Spain

Hello,Paola.you are not the only one who has this problem.I have the same problem.I keep trying and the same message is sent to me.If you find out what the problem is and what the solution is,would you mind telling it me? thanks a lot.

13 Jul 2013     

costaricanangel
Costa Rica

If you couldn �t upload your own contributions to the eslprintables page, it could be due to the size of your worksheet.  And if you can �t download somebody else �s contribution, it could be that the administrator take them out due to the rules that you have to follow here! �Cause I already downloaded several printables and I didn �t have problems!WinkBig smile

13 Jul 2013     

mariaah
Spain

I �m having lately the same problema. I am sure my ws aren �t over 500. I always try to upload them again and sometimes it works. It must be a problem of the site. Ana Maria

13 Jul 2013     

duapankaj1826
India

I too am having the same problem. I don �t know what to do! If someone finds a solution to this problem, please do let me know. There is no problem in downloading the worksheets. The only problem is in uploading and at no point of time does the site say that the file is over the prescribed limit. 

14 Jul 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It must be systemic, my two were sent back and I can �t see any contributions at all today.

Lynne

15 Jul 2013     

kaouther
Tunisia

I have the same problem as you all and the same answer.Does anyone know the solution.

15 Jul 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �ve tried again with mine and fingers crossed this time. 

15 Jul 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Eslprintable members! I have uploaded a ws today. Then I tried to upload the second one. To my surprise it said there was na error ..... I am sure there �s nothing wrong with size or format. I have been told to try to reupload it again. the third time I did it, the system sent me a message saying that I had already reached the limit of uploads.... Which I didn �t!!! Any suggestions? Thanks so much! ascincoquinas

15 Jul 2013     

alphanumeric
South Africa

I �m also having this problem. My ws is well under 500MB, it �s in doc format, and it doesn �t break any rules. Also, I �m not a new user and have done this lots of times before without issue.

To make matters worse, once I tried uploading again (twice), although I was unsuccessful on each occasion, I was nevertheless informed that I had reached my upload limit for the day (3).

This despite the fact that all attempts at uploading were unsuccessful.

For reference, I received a similar error message to ones posted above... "Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster."

So...

15 Jul 2013     

alphanumeric
South Africa

Well, just an update from my side. Just in case anybody �s still out there :p I tried again today and it all worked fine. So I suppose I got all worked up for nothing. Seems as though the server was taking a nap. All back to normal. Cheerio 

16 Jul 2013     

1    2    Next >