Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Opposites Game Free Download at kokopellischool.net    

Opposites Game Free Download at kokopellischool.net

foose1
United States

Opposites Game Free Download at kokopellischool.net

Feel free to download and share this game I made with Gamemaker. Windows version.   It is not the full version though but it does have more choices than most PowerPoints on this site. 
John     kokopellischool.net 

14 Jul 2013      

foose1
United States

I have added another solitaire auxiliary pronouns match game and two Android games (not finished) that you can play with on your tablet.

John

14 Jul 2013     

helena2009
Hungary

Dear John,

I have just tried the games but they do not work on my computer.

I have tried with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome.

What is the problem?

H.

15 Jul 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I couldn �t get these to work either.

15 Jul 2013     

foose1
United States

After downloading the application, an install will appear.  Accept the terms and then follow the setup procedure. It should work fine.  Windows only.   Does not work on Windows 8.   To shoot at the ducks, move your cursor to where you want to fire and the crosshairs will move into position.  Click on the cross hairs to fire bullets.
John       

15 Jul 2013