Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > your idea!!!!!!what do you need most?????????    

your idea!!!!!!what do you need most?????????

satara-a
Austria

your idea!!!!!!what do you need most?????????

hi my dears .
i want to now what sort of printables or PowerPoint do you like??????
 im trying to make one of them but i don �t know what do you need most ?please give me your ideas .

with a lot of thanksHandshake

21 Jul 2013      

monder78
Poland

For me speaking activities especially fo adult learners would be useful. The sort of activites that would focus on development of speaking skills, for example it �s hard to find partly filled dialogues. I often use finish the sentence exercises which are both liked by learners and ,,force" them to say something in English. From my own experience I know that instructions to say something in a particular everyday situation are also welcomed by students,eg Imagine a policeman approaches you. He would like to see your passport. What question are you likely to hear ? Another things they really appreciate are topic exercises - acting out such scenes( making a phone call, a scene at the bureau de exchange etc.), translation exercises, giving their own definitions.And last but not least exercises which I call what �s the difference between these words, how do you understand the sentence, phrase, describe the following pictures. Ihope this advice will help you a lot to create a really interesting worksheet. Hugs

22 Jul 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Surprise us!

22 Jul 2013